Earn 1 point for every JPY 200!(Excluding shipping & handling fees.)
We are very pleased to announce our new shopping point system where you can earn points in accordance with the amount purchased.
You can use the accumulated points as a "discount" for your next order!
You can use points when you have accumulated 100 or more. 100 points = a discount of JPY 100
How to use
- 1.Visit JAPANSQUARE.com
- 2.Place an order at JAPANSQUARE.com
Place an order & you will earn 1 point for every JPY 200 of the order amount.
- 3.Check the points you have earned.
Click on "Log In" at the top of the page → Click on "Order History" → Click on the "Enquire" button.
- 4.Use the points you have earned.
1. You have to accumulate at least 100 points more in order to use your points for a discount.
2. Click on "Apply" on the points option on the order confirmation screen to apply the points (in units of 100 points) available to you. 100 points = a discount of JPY 100
3. Should you use points when ordering, the total amount of ordered merchandise with the amount of used points subtracted is the amount that is subject to point accumulation.
- Points will not be accumulated for shipping & handling fees or certain products
The message "No points will be acquired for this item." will appear in the product details for such merchandise.
- Points are calculated each time an order is placed. Different orders cannot be added together in order to earn points.
- The expiry date for points is one year after the last order.
- Points may not be cashed in or exchanged for cash back, shopping bonds or coupons.
- Points may not be transferred to any other account.
- When an item is returned, points earned through the purchase will be deducted – only for the amount of the returned merchandise.
- Point system rules are subject to change without prior notice.
- We will give 30 days prior notice via e-mail or on the website should our point system be terminated.
How to Accumulate & Use JAPANSQUARE.com Points